There are multiple attractions to explore during your stay at Villa Le View on the Bluff. Come rain or sun shine you have various attraction or activity options to choose from. When it comes to accommodation, Villa Le View Guest House provides the perfect base from which to explore these attraction and entertainment sites. Our luxurious amenities and stunning views offer the perfect setting to unwind and reflect after a day of discovery.
Book your stay today and experience all the history and culture that the Bluff and its surrounding areas have to offer.
Just have a look at some of the things you can do within a 15km radius of Villa Le View:
For nature lovers seeking a unique and unforgettable experience, the Bluff is a must-visit destination. Located on the beautiful coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, the Bluff offers a stunning natural landscape that’s perfect for exploration and adventure. From hiking and mountain biking to bird watching and beachcombing, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And when it comes to accommodation, Villa Le View Guest House provides the perfect base from which to explore this beautiful region.
- Ezemvelo Bluff Nature Reserve (with Birdwatching Hide) (3.7km)
- Bluff – Van Riebeeck Park Wetland (2.5km)
- Ezemvelo Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve (9km)
- Durban Botanical Gardens (12km)
- Bluff National Park (2km)
- Whale/Dolphin Watching Cruises/Tours (10km)
- 3x Sodurba Whale Watching View Points (2.5 – 3.8km)
Beach Babes & Dudes
Villa Le View is conveniently located close to beautiful Bluff and Durban beaches. Come and enjoy some fun in the sun! Our area offers: Whale and Dolphin watching, Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, and lots more.
- Ansteys Beach (3km)
- Garvies Beach (3.2km)
- Brighton Beach (4.5 km)
- Treasure Beach (6km)
- Ushaka Beach (14km)
- Durban Sun Coast / North Beach (14.4 km)
Spa & Beauty - Tranquil Escapes
Whether you’re looking to pamper yourself with a luxurious spa day or simply want to indulge in a relaxing massage after a day of exploring the local area, we’ve got you covered. The Bluff has a variety of spa and beauty services can be enjoyed.
- Blush Nail Bar (2.5km)
- At your Finger Tips (2.2 km)
- Revitalise Day Spa (2.5km)
- Redz Hair Studio (2.5km)
Retail Therapy Anyone?
For travellers who love to indulge in some retail therapy, the Bluff and surrounding areas offer a wealth of shopping opportunities. From charming boutiques to trendy malls, there’s something to suit every taste and budget. You’ll find everything from high-end fashion and accessories to locally crafted souvenirs and curiosities. So, whether you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind souvenir or just want to indulge in some retail therapy, the Bluff is the perfect destination for travellers who love to shop.
- Bluff Hillside Mall (2.5km)
- Bluff Towers Shopping Centre (1.7km)
- Bluff Spar (400m)
- Galleria Mall (19km)
- Pavilion Shopping Centre (15km)
- Allegro Water Shop (UV Light & Reverse Osmosis Treated Water) (200m)
Culture & History Boffins
Villa Le View Guest House provides the perfect base from which to explore these cultural and historical sites. The Bluff and its surrounding areas are rich in history and culture, with a wealth of landmarks and attractions to explore.
- Coedmore Castle (9km)
- Mary Stainbank Memorial Gallery (9km)
- KZN Art Gallery (10km)
- Durban Museum of Natural Science (11km)
- Port Natal Maritime Museum (11km)
- Bluff Light house (Marine Dr) (4km)
Sports & Fitness Fanatics
For sports enthusiasts and fitness fanatics, the Bluff offers a range of activities and facilities to keep you active and healthy during your stay.
- Bluff Golf Club (2.5km)
- Wentworth Bowling Club (1.6km)
- Bluff Boardriders Surf Club
- Harlequin’s Rugby Club & Sport Centre (2.5km)
- Cricket Club (2.5km)
- Fynlands Sports / Athletics Club (2.3km)
- Fynlands Municipal Swimming Pool (2.3km)
- Various Fishing Charters
- Moses Mabhida Stadium (15km)
- Kings Park Rugby Stadium (16km)
Family Fun / Fun for Kids
- Anstey’s Pools
- Paintball (next to Harlequins) (2.5km)
- Durban Walking Tours
- Sun Coast Casino (15km)
- Movies at Pavilion, Galleria or Suncoast (15-19km)
- Ushaka Water Park and Aquarium (13km)
- Durban Botanical Gardens for a picnic (12km)